The fast solution for chronic sinus trouble.
Sinus congestion can be more than just stuffy nose. It may be the result of a common cold or worse, a chronic sinus infection.
If you have been fighting sinus issues, you can say goodbye to antibiotics, congestion, post-nasal drip and sinus pressure right now! Balloon sinus dilation is an advanced technology that can open blocked sinus passages with a quick, minimally invasive procedure. Del Rey Sinus & Allergy Institute is a leading provider of this advanced treatment, which has given our patients the freedom to breathe freely again. Our office is conveniently located in Marina Del Rey in Los Angeles, servicing all of southern California and beyond.
We offer these key benefits:
- Speed: Our procedure can be done in less than an hour, in-office, and you can be back at work the next day. There is no cutting and no packing!
- Effectiveness: This advanced technique can deliver immediate, lasting relief.
- Convenience: We have a CT scanner and Joint Commission-certified surgery suite, so you don’t need to go anywhere else from first visit through follow-up.
- Expertise: Leading doctor Farhad Sigari, MD, is a board-certified otolarynologist (ear, nose, throat doctor) who is a Fellow and Member of the American College of Surgeons. All of our doctors are board-certified ENT physicians.
- Quality: Dr. Sigari and staff offer an exceptional level of care to our patients. Check out our five-star reviews and Healthgrades awards!
Chronic Sinus Congestion? Make an appointment today.
Call for appointment: (310) 823-4444